Advertising Sales Manager job in Las Vegas
Vacancy has expired
Las Vegas, Nevada (NV) Competitive
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Las Vegas, NV 89120, USA (Show on map)
|Salary and Benefits:||Competitive|
|Fax:||Log In or Register Here|
Sales Manager - National Cannabis Magazine (Las Vegas based)
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Are you passionate about the Cannabis/Hemp industry? Our National Cannabis/Hemp magazine is seeking an organized, reliable, self-motivated individual with outstanding adverting sales experience to help us with new sales in Nevada and expanding our sales Nationwide
This position offers the opportunity for unlimited earning potential. You will be responsible for sales, prospecting, account management, and creativity in offering pro-active suggestions to help your clients reach their client base. The advertising sales representative will report directly to the publisher.
- Min. 2-5 years advertising sales experience required (print magazine and digital preferred)
- Candidate should have a successful sales history, enjoy working with people, be goal-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Business to Business sales experience/Cold Calling
- Proven sales track record
- Ability to work independently
- Strong negotiation, time-management and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
We are looking for highly skilled individuals who are experienced building effective sales teams and delivering results. If you have the qualities and characteristics listed, we want to speak with you!
- Attendance at trade shows and other events to maximize brand awareness and promote sales
- Sales of advertising for print, website and internet formats, and other opportunities as developed
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our publication and target audience/demographic to attract new advertisers
- Meet with prospective advertising clients within your designated territory/vertical market
- Discuss client's promotional needs and create a plan that best fits those needs
- Coordinate sales strategies with management, editorial and sales team
This position pays base plus commission. You MUST have your own reliable vehicle!
If you are the ideal candidate that is passionate about sales and building a strong team, familiar with selling digital or print advertising, and excited about the cannabis industry; send a cover letter and your resume with desired base salary to info@FreedomLeaf.com
ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.