Dispensary Store Manager job in Washington
Vacancy has expired
Washington, D.C. (DC)
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Store Manager Responsibilities
• Cash Management responsibilities include:
- Training gift advisors (cashiers) to count their drawer when they open, go on break, and close, and enter counts into our POS.
- Training gift advisors to accept the correct donation for each respective gift per i71 compliance.
- Training gift advisors to follow all other cash management procedures in place, and those yet to come.
• Maintain the integrity of accounting reports that are delivered to the owner daily.
• Accept job applications
• Manage membership applications and other sensitive customer information, plus coordinate the acquisition of new customers under specified terms.
• Determine the schedule each gift advisor will work on a weekly basis
• Cooperate with other co-workers and advocate cooperation amongst the members of the company.
• Follow procedures in place to manage compliance levels in store(s)
• Required Skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
• Proficiency in Cash Management and mental math is a plus
• Well-organized with ability to appropriately prioritize
• Professional and effective communication and interpersonal skills
• High attention to detail and problem-solving ability
• Ability to work well under stress
• Ability to help manage a diverse sales team
• Dedication to meeting deadlines and putting in extra time when necessary
• Proficiency in Google Docs/Microsoft Onedrive
• Authenticity - we care about the people with whom we work and the communities in which we live. We believe that clear communication builds a better world than suspicion, and that transparency is the key to building trust and confidence in all that we do.
• Resourcefulness - we seek individuals that are adaptive and creative, finding joy in connecting assets and ideas in novel ways that are not immediately apparent to others.
• Innovation - we seek individuals that are excited to not only work in a new industry, but to create one.
• Very competitive salary structure
• Health insurance
• Opportunity to work with an exciting, quickly-growing start-up in an emerging industry
ref: (679650253) 28 days ago