Accounting Clerk job
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Mammoth Distribution seeks a self-motivated, professional Accounting Clerk to join our fast growing team. To be successful in this role, you must be a detail-oriented team player who will be responsible for performing month-end closes and reconciliations, preparing disbursements, daily cash reporting and facilitating day-to-day accounting assignments. Must be familiar with accounting procedures in order to ensure the company's daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
• Perform analytical reviews of financial results
• Assist with developing and reviewing key performance indicators
• Execute a variety of general accounting support tasks including:
• Verifies the accuracy of financial statements, schedules and other accounting documents or records
• Updates and maintains accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
• Compiles data and prepares a variety of reports.
• Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
• Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
• Investigates questionable data.
• Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
• Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
• Complete general ledger entries and reconciliations
• Prepare month-end and year-end close
• Prepare accounting reports
• Perform accounting project management
• Enter key data of financial transactions in database
• Data entry, exporting and organizing
• Conserve time by reading, researching, and summarizing information
• Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
• Take on additional responsibilities as needed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Knowledge of bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
• Exposure and experience with similar responsibilities
• Competency in MS Office and software skills, especially Excel
• Experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
• Ability to learn and utilize new technology
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Aptitude for numbers
• Strong project management and problem-solving skills
• Critical thinking and deductive reasoning
• Organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple competing priorities
• Strong track record of effective collaboration in a fast-paced, objective focused environment
• Good vision and hearing
• Clear speech and communication skills
• Ability to work on a computer at least eight (8) hours per day
• Able to lift up to 10 lbs
We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not unlawfully discriminate against, make employment decisions, or permit harassment based on perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status, salary history, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities, including but not limited to the Fair Pay Act, FEHA, and all applicable laws and ordinances regarding conviction and arrest history.
ref: (715459451) 1 day agoBack to search results