Brand Ambassador job in San Francisco
San Francisco, California (CA)
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
San Francisco: Inspira Marketing is looking for experienced & out-going BA's for on-going project for our client PAX.
• Be the company educator representative for PAX San Francisco market at various events
• Thoroughly understand PAX products to inform customers
• Participate in activations as a spokesperson for PAX
• Be a key brand influencer for PAX in territory
• Responsible for complying & completing activation recaps
• Responsible for photo captures in both B2B & B2C PAX engagements
• Network and build trusting relationships with PAX accounts
• Post about PAX activations via social media
• Assist in organizing marketing activations
• Reporting to the PAX Field Activation Manager;
• Ensuring strong level of communication with PAX
• Track and report on competitors' marketing activities
• Must be 21+
• Experience in retail sales is a plus
• Experience in the cannabis industry is a plus
• Proven good track record as a BA with at least 3 years of experience
• Must have reliable transportation
• Professional appearance & attitude
• Outgoing, engaging personality with a desire to meet new people
• Excellent communication skills
• Close proximity to downtown San Francisco
• Be reliable & out-going
• Assist with the set-up & breakdown of the event with team lead or manager
• Wear proper uniform during working hours which is a provided shirt then you wear your own black jeans, pants or shorts with no rips, tears, bedazzled & comfortable shoes.
• Be able to stand for long periods time on your feet
Pay: Inspira pays on a regular schedule & you will be paid as W2 temporary worker. Pay is $30/hour.
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
ref: (1757882519) 1 day agoBack to search results