Recreational Dispensary Manager job in Anywhere
Vacancy has expired
Anywhere, Colorado (CO)
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Site: ChoiceOrganics
- 3-5 years of retail management experience.
- Experience managing a staff of 20+ employees.
- Comfort working in the cannabis industry.
- A MED Key Occupational badge. While not required for an interview, our chosen candidate must be able to obtain an occupational badge by their first day of employment.
- Excellent customer service skills. The ability to deescalate issues yet hold firm to key policies, while still finding a way to take the high road with staff and customers.
- Track record of creative problem solving and innovative contributions that add long term value to a company.
- Ability to function as both a department leader and as a companywide leadership team member.
- 3 professional, and 2 personal references that can be verified that will to attest to:
o Leadership skills
o Impeccable cash handling
o A track record of deploying a variety of tactics to upgrade, motivate or remediate your staff
We are looking for an experienced retail manager to help facilitate the continued growth and success of one of northern Colorado's premier cannabis dispensaries. We require a team player who is a skilled communicator, a creative thinker and a seasoned professional. Someone who can show up on day one with a variety of field tested ideas ready to implement. While we are an employer that believes in maintaining a fun, family-like atmosphere, we are also in a highly regulated industry. We need someone who can help maintain our current growth trajectory, while always scanning the horizon for new opportunities to grow and improve.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Hiring, training and scheduling of all recreational staff members.
- Fully utilize and develop the Recreational departments management team.
- Coordinating routinely with our marketing, receiving, compliance, and production teams to maximize the value of our brand and the quality of our customer experience.
- Maintaining minimal product shrinkage.
- Efficient and cost-effective vendor purchasing.
- Occasionally working the sales floor to keep wait times down.
- Attending to customer concerns and relations.
Additional Skills Appreciated:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, online scheduling, integrated POS and inventory tracking systems.
- Experience in a highly regulated industry, where compliance and security, are paramount.
- $45,000 or more depending on experience.
- Employer subsidized healthcare plan
- Paid vacation
- A generous employee discount program
- An opportunity to further your management experience in an up and coming industry
Email and Indeed messaging preferred form of contact. We are a busy business; phone calls and drop-in inquiries are not preferable.
- Trimer, Driver, Security, Bud Tender marketer and Grower California (CA) Anywhere
- Accounting Manager – Greenhouse Operations California (CA) Anywhere
- Facilities Maintenance Manager Florida (FL) Anywhere
- New Marijuana Clothing Line Distributorships Available! Anywhere
- Retail Associate Colorado (CO) Aspen