Mechanical Extraction Technician job in North Las Vegas
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|City:||North Las Vegas|
|Salary and Benefits:||Hourly Rate|
Our Site: Las Vegas Cannabis |
Mechanical Extraction Technician
This mechanically inclined candidate will perform routine and specialized duties in the operation, repair and maintenance of industrial equipment. Follow manufacturing and quality instructions. Maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to equipment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Follow work instructions and operation as per manufacturing requirements.
* Perform routine operational checks, maintenance and servicing of all machinery and equipment related to extraction operations.
* Inspect, repair and assure adherence to installation, safety and operational standards
* Be familiar with and adhere to manufacturers documentation for equipment that requires electrical and hydraulic circuitry and machinery
* Be able to troubleshoot equipment using electrical test equipment, circuit diagrams, schematic and blueprints.
* Adjust or replace seals and other mechanical parts as needed.
* Follow a predetermined schedule of preventive maintenance and preventative cleaning.
* Assist higher-level personnel in more complex maintenance, repair, servicing and troubleshooting.
* Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
* Reads and understands the specifications or blueprints for the work to be done and plans the steps to be taken to complete the project.
* Uses extensive knowledge of available materials and the latest technologies to plan and select the material and tools to be used for the project.
* Remains up-to-date on information about new technology in materials, methods and equipment.
A high school diploma is required and some vocational mechanical training is preferred. Good mechanical inclination, finger and arm dexterity skills required.
Must be 21 or over and be able to work legally in the Nevada cannabis industry.