District/Regional Manager job in Sarasota
Vacancy has expired
Sarasota, Florida (FL) 60,000 - 80,000
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||60,000 - 80,000|
Our Site: AltMed FL
Plan and lead the activities of all dispensaries within the assigned area of operation, including full profit and loss responsibility, while acting within the scope of company objectives and policies to accomplish goals
Must have a proven history of successful retail management experience in the cannabis or healthcare marketplace, with experience managing multiple locations. Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills are critical attributes, with the ability to analyze financial reports and make decisions based on the information. District Manager must be familiar with the geographic region he/she will oversee, or will be able to take the time to get to know it before assuming the position. Must pass a level 2 background check.
Responsibilities include but are not limited leading dispensary teams to ensure:
• A culture that fosters AltMed Florida's mission and values
• Fair administration of human resources policies & practices.
• Area annual sales growth that meets or exceeds company targets through marketing initiatives, quality orders and efficient flow processes.
• All tools are effectively utilized in each store and market, resulting in superior inventory presentation and management.
• Effective planning & execution of company objectives.
• Maximization of performance & productivity through a commitment to sensible store scheduling.
• Total development of human capital through proactive recruitment, selection and education of employees and customers.
• Protection of company assets through loss prevention and expense efficiencies.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities within operational area (i.e., distribution flow improvements, merchandising display efforts, store growth and real estate site selection, recruiting strategy, training and development priorities, employee Relations, customer service, systems implementation, etc.).
• Consistent and effective communication of priorities to dispensary teams.
• Overall patient satisfaction and product quality
• Dispensary operations are in compliance with the Medical Use of Marijuana Program and internally approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
Qualifications KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
• Demonstrated results-oriented leadership including the ability to model total development and serve as a steward of AltMed's mission and values.
• Demonstrated record of achieving performance goals and objectives.
• Financial analysis skills sufficient to interpret operating statements and other financial reporting data, manage budgets, and control inventory.
• Demonstrated ability to produce desired results by leveraging resources, maintaining tough expense control, managing merchandise effectively, and defining and communicating clear expectations.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal and leadership skills including a willingness to consistently provide superior customer service, the ability to react appropriately under pressure, and the ability to apply good judgment in ambiguous situations.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work in collaboration with team to achieve objectives in a participative management style.
• Ability to travel and meet with dispensary staff on a regular basis
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Four+ years retail management experience with progressively more responsibility, managing multi-unit operations in cannabis, healthcare, or retail operations with full P&L responsibility.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Drives results by identifying opportunities to improve performance.
• Works efficiently by planning and organizing work to achieve goals and objectives.
• Focuses on customers by anticipating customer need, overcoming obstacles, and continually striving to improve customer satisfaction.
• Applies effective analytical skills by integrating complex information, while balancing tactical and strategic initiatives.
• Provides effective leadership by maintaining an environment that promotes teamwork and maximizes individual potential.
• Communicates effectively by providing clear and timely communication and demonstrating effective listening skills.
• Demonstrates adaptability by adjusting to changing business priorities.