Dispensary Manager job in Anywhere
Vacancy has expired
Anywhere, Florida (FL) 40,000 - 60,000
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||40,000 - 60,000|
Our Site: AltMed Florida
Need 3 managers for locations - Sarasota, Apollo Beach and Tampa.
Ideal candidate should have experience in the cannabis or healthcare market. The dispensary manager should have management skills, inventory control skills, cash handling skills, detail oriented, computer oriented. He/ She reports to and is supervised by the District Manager. Must pass a level 2 background check.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Primary contact for the business
• Assist in overseeing the entire operation of the dispensary
• Ensures that the dispensary operations are in compliance with the Medical Use of Marijuana Program and internally approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
• Responsible to assure that all books, reports and certificates required by law are properly kept on file
• Maintain the company's strategy on both long-term and short-term goals
• Interview, hire, supervise and if necessary, terminate any of the subsequent employees
• Supervise contractors and or vendors
• Responsible for making sure security procedures are functioning and in place
• Ensure that staff members are properly trained and following protocol
• Check that all administrative records are up to date
• Ensure maintenance, cleanliness and proper setup for the dispensary
• Sensitize the patient population on the advantages of the dispensary
• Assist in receiving products for the dispensary, when necessary
• Assist in marketing strategies; including working relationships with local medical doctors as well as ensuring all social media is updated
• Recommend additional work to be done in the dispensary to the District Manager
• Review FLDHS inspection reports and/or notices and note any action to be taken
• Fill in any position needed at dispensary site
• Oversee dispensary daily operations
• Oversee and ensure delivery services are optimized
• Set weekly work schedule for any subsequent dispensary agents
• Responsible for opening and closing the dispensary
• Responsible for opening the safe, counting money, managing incoming and outgoing money and inventory
• Verify the closing cash register reports and beginning ending inventory check
• Responsible for which products will be available and when they will be available
Qualifications KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
• Demonstrated results-oriented leadership including the ability to model total development and serve as a steward of AltMed's mission and values.
• Demonstrated record of achieving performance goals and objectives.
• Financial analysis skills sufficient to interpret operating statements and other financial reporting data, manage budgets, and control inventory.
• Demonstrated ability to produce desired results by leveraging resources, maintaining tough expense control, managing merchandise effectively, and defining and communicating clear expectations.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal and leadership skills including a willingness to consistently provide superior customer service, the ability to react appropriately under pressure, and the ability to apply good judgment in ambiguous situations.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work in collaboration with team to achieve objectives in a participative style.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Retail management experience managing operations in cannabis, healthcare, or retail operations.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Drives results by identifying opportunities to improve performance.
• Works efficiently by planning and organizing work to achieve goals and objectives.
• Focuses on customers by anticipating customer need, overcoming obstacles, and continually striving to improve customer satisfaction.
• Provides effective leadership by maintaining an environment that promotes teamwork and maximizes individual potential.
• Communicates effectively by providing clear and timely communication and demonstrating effective listening skills.