Dispensary Assistant Manager job in Anywhere
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||40,000 - 60,000|
Our Site: AltMed FL |
3 Assistant Manager required for locations in Apollo Beach, Sarasota & Tampa.
Assistant manager should have management skills, retail experience, customer service, leadership, cash handling and computer skills. Preferably experienced in the medical marijuana or healthcare Industry.
The Assistant Dispensary Manager ensures that the dispensary operations are in compliance with the Medical Use of Marijuana Program and internally approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
The Assistant Dispensary Manager collaborates with the Dispensary Manager and leadership team to develop, document and implement practices, policies, and strategies that support a performance and results-driven culture.
The Assistant Dispensary Manager is an exempt level position and reports to the Dispensary Manager. Must pass a level 2 background check.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
In absence of dispensary manager, AM will act as manager and assume all duties and responsibilities of the DM follow policies and procedures including inventory control, qualifying patient record keeping, security, dispensing medical marijuana, and patient education and support
• Responsible for helping open and close the facility
• Update all social media and menus
• Update PowerPoint presentation and hard copy menus in the dispensary
• Responsible for checking voice mail and returning calls
• Set up/close registers
• Maintain all paperwork for buyers and suppliers
• Keep new patient forms and education materials in stock
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Associates' Degree in business, management, or related areas
• 2-3 years in progressively responsible retail experience, including at least three years in a management position
• Ability to manage a team of staff members at a time during normal business hours in a fast paced, heavily regulated environment
• Experience in inventory management and reconciliation
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient computing skills
• Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
• Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
• High level of integrity
• Experience working in a heavily regulated industry