Sales Associate fka Budtender job in Los Angeles
Vacancy has expired
Los Angeles, California (CA) Hourly Rate
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Hourly Rate|
Our Site: Old American Cannabis
Old American Cannabis is looking for active, high energy, customer-service oriented individuals to join our team of Medical cannabis-loving retail professionals. We are looking for people with a passion for cannabis, who love helping people, and are excited by the opportunity to work with a legally compliant and good-standing collective.
Some Example Duties/ Responsibilities Include
• Greeting patients;
• Assisting patients with medical selection;
• Communicating the effects of strains and products to patients;
• Providing patients with exceptional customer service throughout their visit;
• Processing patient transactions;
• Posting to collective's Instagram page;
• Filing patient paper-work;
• Maintaining general cleanliness and organization of the showroom and lobby;
• Keeping items stocked and organized;
• Completion of backroom tasks: concentrate and flower packaging, barcode stickering, etc;
• Proper usage of POS system.
Requirements For The Patient Consultant Position Are
• High School Diploma or equivalent;
• 1+ year of customer service and/ or retail;
• Accurate cash handling;
• Ability to adapt quickly to a new POS system;
• Natural Team Player;
• Proven record of excellent customer service;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to take instruction;
• Desire and willingness to post and be on social media;
• Knowledge of strains, concentrates, edibles, and vapes (preferred).
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
$12.00 + bonuses