Processing Center Manager job in Anywhere
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Site: Artifact Nursery |
We are a licensed and permitted cannabis business based in Laytonville, California.
The Processing Center Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of our processing operations including trimming, curing, packaging products, Track & Trace operations and inventory. You will be instrumental in helping to craft our production processes and manage our production team.
* Manage and direct all activities in the processing center
* Handle environmental management of drying/curing areas
* Order supplies for processing areas
* In conjunction with the CEO and Operations Manager, ensure quality assurance and quality control for product
* Oversee maintenance and sanitation of processing equipment and Processing Areas
* Comply with company policies and procedures
* Supervision of Processing Technicians (trimmers) and Processing Technicians (lab)
* Maintain compliance with State regulations and laws
* 4 years' experience in commercial-scale cannabis processing facility and with 2+ years of management experience.
* Excellent Communication skills
* Cool person with the ability to work well with others
* Very strong computer skills, including Excel, various database programs and Word