Patient Care Specialist job in Burtonsville
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Hourly Rate|
Our Site: Herbiculture |
Herbiculture are pioneers in the Maryland medical cannabis movement and represents the cutting-edge of innovation in our industry. Our employees are extremely valuable to us. We're currently seeking compassionate, friendly and energetic professionals to join our team in Burtonsville, Maryland.
Patient Care Specialist (PART-TIME/HOURLY - $11-$12/hour)
Non-exempt. This position will be paid on an hourly basis for all hours worked, and will be considered eligible for payment of overtime, per applicable state law.
Patient Care Specialists will provide exceptional, consistent, customer service to every patient and guest. Patient Care Specialists will assist patients with selecting products, providing up to date knowledge about medical cannabis and its various applications, processes, and effects. Employee will accurately and adequately keep the dispensary stocked to facilitate daily business while maintaining our standard for sanitation.
• Warmly greeting each guest/patient
• Creating and maintaining a welcoming and professional atmosphere
• Providing excellent customer service
• Educating patients and guests on facility use, MMCC, and Herbiculture policies
• Assisting to stock the dispensary and verifying that products are correctly displayed, priced, and listed on menus
• Maximizing sales by demonstrating excellent product knowledge and experience, i.e.: proper uses and dosages
• Operating POS system, ATM terminals, and cash drawer in order to complete transactions and maintain accurate records
• As directed, providing members with up to date information on laws and current events related to medical cannabis
• Executing proper opening and closing procedures
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professionally interact with a diverse client base, in a fast-paced, busy environment
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal communication, and active listening skills
• Problem solving, negotiating, mediating, and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to multi-task for extended periods of time
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Basic knowledge of math and computer functions
• Ability to work accurately, quickly, and efficiently
• Ability to maintain a balanced performance between periods of high and low business activity
The physical demands laid forth represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the basic requirements for this position. On occasion, accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the basic requirements, as required by federal, state or local law.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
• Ability to sit and/or stand for periods up to four hours at a time.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in sales and/or customer service
• Preferred bilingual skills (English & Spanish)
• Preferred experience working with medical cannabis
Herbiculture is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. Equal Opportunity Employer