Grower/ Cultivation job in Anywhere
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Apply for Salary Details|
Our Site: Arizona Cannabis Society |
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ASSISTANT GROWER TO JOIN OUR FAST GROWING TEAM! THE ASSISTANT GROWER WILL ASSISTTHE GROW TEAM WITH THE ACTIVITIES AND OPERATIONS OF THE GROW DEPARTMENT, WHILE ABIDING BY POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND OPERATIONAL GUIDELINES. THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSISTING THE GROWERS WITH ALL AREAS OF THE GROW OPERATIONS.
• Responsible for helping the Grow Department meet the production demand quantity and quality
for the retail locations in accordance with Arizona Cannabis Society's mission, vision, goals, and
• Responsible for completing any work assigned to them during their scheduled shift, as well as
• Maintain open communication with the management team and other co-workers
• Report employee issues or product situations
• Record accurate information using MJFREEWAY
• Responsible for following all operational guidelines, verbal directives, training information and
policies when performing duties.
• Manage plants from vegetative state until harvest.
• Oversee all the tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation,
topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, waste disposal and inventory management.
• Supervise grow team, whenever lead plant manager is off-site.
• Work closely with lead plant manager on daily basis.
• Work together with trimmers in order to cultivate a product that can be trimmed, cured and
packaged all on site.
• Manage plant scheduling and organization.
• Data tracking of plants
• Execute preventative maintenance and elimination of all types of mold, powdery mildew, spider
mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc.
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as legal plant
treatment options. This must include a keen eye for spotting issues before they become a
• Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.