Marketing Manager job in Studio City
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||40,000 - 60,000|
Our Site: Buds & Roses |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Marketing Manager for Buds & Roses.
Buds & Roses is one of the nation's most recognized medical cannabis dispensaries. Located on Ventura Blvd in Studio City CA, Buds & Roses has won numerous awards for excellence, and has been featured in all forms of major media. This is not only a chance to work in the fastest growing industry in America, but also with one of the best brands in the space.
This position requires someone who is a self-starter and enjoys working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You will work on the digital strategy including the web presence, email, text messaging, SEO, social media, and content marketing. You will also work on offline marketing such as in-store collateral and merchandising.
• Formulate creative and strategically sound ideas to increase product sales and consumer engagement.
• Take a data-driven approach to marketing using web analytics and other user data to drive leads and conversions to our digital products
• Perform real-time analysis and post-analysis of marketing campaigns and recommend ideas for optimization.
• Establish and enhance email and text marketing strategies for generating consistent revenue from email campaigns
• Communicate with executive management about marketing initiatives and metrics and brainstorm fresh strategies
• Develop and promote the express ordering and loyalty system
• Create in store promotional material, POP displays and work on overall merchandising
• Develop promotional campaigns
• Manage SEO strategy and content marketing initiatives
• Build social media presence
To qualify, you must have:
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Experience manipulating HTML or a Content Management System
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects effectively
• Be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
• College degree
• 2-4 years of experience in a similar marketing role at a company or agency
• Excellent communication and decision-making skills
• Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Must be comfortable working in the cannabis industry