Bookkeeper job in Carson City
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Category:||Admin - Clerical|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Hourly Rate|
Our Site: Tahoe Hydroponics Company |
Marijuana facility in need of a part time Bookkeeper/HR manager. (Full-time possibility)
Applicant should have knowledge of Quickbooks, Nevada Employment Rules & Regs., Department of Taxation monthly reporting. Assist Warehouse manager with hiring and retention of employees. Invoicing, A/R, A/P,Payroll (weekly & bi-weekly). Must have knowledge and experience dealing with NV Department of Taxation. Must be a team player and problem solver. Ability to work independently and meet sudden or fast paced deadlines
Attention to detail is a must!
• Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
• Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and
• Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
• Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social
security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
• Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
• Scheduling management conferences with employees
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Other light office clerical duties as they arise.
• Current and valid driver license and be 21 years of age
• Willing and able to pass a background/drug test
• High School Diploma or GED
• Holidays, nights and/or weekends possibly required
• Possess and utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
• Microsoft Office - Word & Excel
• Ability to work independently
• Must be a self-motivated team player
We are looking to fill a part-time position immediately.