Product Division Manager: Hydroponics Equipment job in Anywhere
Vacancy has expired
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Site: Mac & Fulton Talent Partners |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A front-running hydroponics equipment technology business is seeking an experienced product division manager: Nationwide.
• Controls overseas product/part procurement
• Manages product qualifications/specifications
• Coordinates intimately with marketing and sales teams
• Trains sales and marketing teams
• Generates new customer base within business to business sales
• Ensures client retention with careful consideration for established clientele
• Reports to the CEO, COO, and VP of the company
• Creates data plans and presentations for upper management
• Spearheads trade shows
• Accurately foresee changes in the marketplace
• BA in business
• 5 years of experience in hydroponics equipment/lighting fields or similar
• Motivated self-starter
• Well versed at multi-tasking
• Managerial experience with emphasis on team building
• Computer literacy: MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Fluency with various forms of social media and electronic marketing
• An understanding of the hydroponics/indoor garden industry with an emphasis on novel cannabis legislation in the U.S.