Brand Representative job in Los Angeles
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||60,000 - 80,000|
Our Site: Bhang Vape California |
We are seeking an experienced salesperson with established relationships in the cannabis industry to join our team as an Outside Salesperson and Brand Representative in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas.
This is a long-term relationship we are looking to build...and there is huge potential for professional growth for someone who is willing to work hard to open new accounts, drive the sales of our products, and maintain relationships with the dispensaries we serve.
Our team in Southern California is dedicated to maintaining and growing our presence in the Vape Cartridge market, and you will be responsible for driving direct sales, conducting demos, and staffing events. The will also be able to contribute to the overall marketing and sales strategy of the brand and will have unlimited opportunity for professional growth and expanded responsibilities.
Open New Accounts:
• Source and identify leads on your own and follow leads as provided by the Executive team
• Prospect for new accounts, grow the existing business, and expand the territory
• Meet or exceed monthly revenue goals
• Growing current accounts by expanding product offerings
• Support all retail partners with sell-through
• Develop relationships with dispensary owners, managers and staff
• Support dispensaries with after-sale care and act as a brand representative
• Managing dispensary events and in store demonstrations
• Promote brand image and reputation to our customers and to the cannabis industry
• Possess superior communication skills and attention to detail when interacting with customers
• Actively participate in Customer Relations Management as directed by management
• Consistently communicate with management on all sales-related activities
• Update reporting methods as pertaining to sales activities
• Always maintain professional and ethical behavior, and act as a company representative
• Be comfortable working in the cannabis industry
• Have a cannabis recommendation
• Have reliable transportation
• Work occasional nights and weekends
• Pass a background check
Compensation includes Base Salary, Commission, Bonuses, and Travel Reimbursement.