Cannabis Software Support Specialist job in Olympia
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Site: BioTrackTHC |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
BioTrackTHC, the leading provider of cannabis software, is actively seeking high-energy and experienced Software Support Specialists to join our ever growing family, engaging with thousands of customers in 26 states and 4 countries. This is a unique opportunity to make a difference in a company that's making a difference. Apply now, positions expected to fill quickly.
• Consulting with Dispensary and Cultivation staff
• Providing in-person or remote support on best practices (e.g. harvesting plants, converting inventory, wholesale transfers)
• Attending and participating in industry events
• Installing, testing and configuring new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
• Utilize ticketing system to monitor, escalate, and assist with customer issues.
• Facilitate server migrations
• Collaborate with team members and industry experts to resolve complex problems
• Must have at least a 2 year degree or 2-5 years of technical support experience
• Hardware experience (label printers, receipt printers, scales and scanners), preferred
• SQL, Postgres, Perl, Python experience, is a plus but NOT required
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent ability to multitask
• Must interact well with others and have excellent interpersonal skills
• Pass a background check
• Must be able to travel
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be highly motivated
Compensation commensurate with experience