Cultivation Manager job in Las Vegas
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Apply for Salary Details|
Our Site: State Flower Cannabis |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking to put a team in place for our Las Vegas medical marijuana cultivation facility. Currently we are hiring a Cultivation Manager. This position would train under Cultivation General Manager of our
facility. Marijuana cultivation experience in a legal, regulated environment is strongly preferred as well as proven business management experience and a "pay-it-forward" start-up mentality.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- In constant communication with General Manager regarding daily operations
- Creates a positive and professional environment that is of the highest caliber and reflects well on the company
- Drives the workflow of both staff and the management team to ensure a meticulous schedule is maintained
- Takes ownership of the facility and ensures compliance with occupational, health, and safety standards and local regulations
- 2+ years' experience in cannabis cultivation and business management
- A 4 year college degree, Agriculture or other applicable major is strongly prefered.
- Strong technical and problem solving capabilities are mandatory to solve inevitable challenges as they arise
- This is not a desk job, you must able to be on your feet most of the day, lift heavy objects when necessary, and get your hands dirty
- Documented experience in successfully managing and being accountable for P&L
- Computer skills should include inventory and cost control applications, and standard communication tools such as Outlook, Word and Excel, as well as familiarity with track & trace program and procedures (Biotrack).
- Strong coaching skills and team building experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload in a deadline driven, demanding environment