CEO & Partner job in 1012 DX Amsterdam
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|City:||1012 DX Amsterdam|
|Salary and Benefits:||20,000 - 40,000|
Our Site: cannhelp |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cannhelp is a leading company in the field of Cannabidiol and industrial hemp derived products.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer or CEO and partner to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
To thrive as a CEO and partner you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the "big picture" in a variety of settings. They will take actions to enhance the company's cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
The goal is to drive the company's development and guide it towards long-term success.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company's legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position in the cannabis related business
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills in English
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
What we offer:
- international working field
- long term partnership through shares
- international team
- working and living in the Netherlands
- running business