Construction Manager job in Las Vegas
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||100,000 and above|
Our Site: Grow Contractors |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Head Construction Manager
Grow Contractors is currently the number one contractor and consultant in the public and private Cannabis company community. GC is seeking a highly organized, self-driven and experienced individual to drive the company into the future. This is a highly-coveted position and deserves only the best applicants.
• - Oversee and direct cannabis construction projects from conception to completion.
• - Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs and adhere to strict no waiver timelines of completion.
• - Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
• - Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors.
• -Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
• - Meet contractual conditions of performance.
• -Review the work progress on daily basis.
• -Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status for clients and board members.
• -Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
• -Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses.
• - Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
• -Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
• -10 years proven working experience in construction management.
• -Proven working experience in the cannabis field. Cultivation experience strongly preferred.
• -Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means, and methods.
• - Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards.
• -Understanding of all facets of the construction process.
• - Strict following of timelines and budgets with construction management software packages, Microsoft Project Manager, Projectmanager.com, Microsoft Word processing and Office programs, and strong CAD markup experience required.
• -Ability to plan and see the "big picture". Taking clients from concept to finished business is your responsibility.
• -Competent in conflict and crisis management.
• -Leadership and human resources management skills.
• -Excellent time and project management skills are extremely important due to current business flow.