C.O.O. job in Woodland Hills
Vacancy has expired
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||100,000 and above|
Our Site: Greenstate Holdings |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: CEO; Collaborating with Founder and Board of Directors
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
BASIC FUNCTION: The successful candidate will be a sophisticated business leader, responsible for all aspects of revenue, sales development, operations, marketing, strategic partnerships, culture and employee morale.
• Develop operating objectives, goals and KPI's for each manager and operating department, including sales, marketing, operations, manufacturing and administration
• Implement sophisticated and proven operating processes throughout the organization
• Maintain a culture of accountability, growth, and entrepreneurialism
• Recruit and retain a team of "A" players; continuously train, coach and mentor managers and team members to increase productivity, and for their personal career advancement
• Identify, qualify and negotiate partnerships and/or potential acquisitions. Must have the ability to initiate proposals, negotiate contracts and close deals.
• Manage all day-to-day operations of the business; make tough, but fair decisions on a consistent basis.
• Build a strong and meaningful relationship with top 25 clients and support all client events and growth opportunities.
• Interact seamlessly with the CEO and Founder to understand strategic priorities and creatively identify and execute plans to lead the company.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate will be a role model for the overall staff. This executive will rapidly establish credibility both within, and outside of, the organization.
The ideal candidate for this position must have a demonstrated track record of success in operating emerging and entrepreneurial companies in a senior executive capacity. This executive will preferably have 10 or more years of professional experience, with the majority of his/her time having been spent in creative, growth companies. Inventory management, consumer goods / retail / manufacturing experience is a plus.
Keys to Success:
1. Set appropriate Standards of Excellence.
2. Obsessive focus on key metrics. Take action to drive change if numbers are showing any deviations from plan.
3. Superb communication with the CEO, board and your direct reports
4. Highly effective 3rd party vendor management
5. Maintain high morale, low turnover and commitment to excellence within your team.
6. Anticipate issues sufficiently in advance to take corrective action before they become problems.
7. Recognize what judgment calls are being or need to be made and seek input to ensure we make the best decisions to reach potential.
8. Be effective: create systems that others follow; teach others to do the work and answer questions themselves.
9. Provide superb analyses and recommendations for budgets and business plans; Create clear job descriptions for all your staff.
10. Push all open issues to a clearly identifiable and tangible conclusion/solution. Leave nothing open.