Executive Asst to CEO job in Los Angeles
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Category:||Admin - Clerical|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Apply for Salary Details|
Our Site: Kashmir Corp |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Personal Assistant to CEO of LA based 420 Corporation
There are some critical requirements to this job.
• You must read this entire add and follow the instructions.
• You must have a valid Medical Marijuana Recommendation.
• Reliable car with insurance and a clean driving record.
• You must have your own laptop and love using it.
• Must be interested in the industry and a long term career with us. (www.kashmircorp.com )
• You must live in the LA area.
• Excellent judgment, discretion, forward thinking, and the ability to anticipate executive's need at all times while juggling multiple projects.
• Available to be accessible 24/7, no restrictions with a flexible schedule.
• Possesses a "roll up your sleeves" mindset, sharp, savvy, & resourceful with great social contacts and knows how to get stuff done within LA.
• Outstanding ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Great writing skills, tech-savvy and proficiency with MS Office Suite.
• In addition to being detail-oriented and trust-worthy, good in public situations/parties, has great interpersonal and social graces.
• You must love little annoying dogs. Must have experience taking care of a dog.
• A background check will be required. You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
In this role, you will become a trusted resource and right arm to this busy CEO as you manage a high volume of correspondence, oversee a busy, ever-changing calendar and coordinate extensive, sophisticated local, domestic and international travel. You will also collaborate with the CEO's management team to streamline daily operations and take charge of personal assignments. This position wears many hats, includes a wide range of duties, and handles matters of sensitivity and urgency. You will make sure the CEO's business, social and private life runs seamlessly.