Outside Sales Representative job in Anywhere
Vacancy has expired
Anywhere, Illinois (IL)
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Site: Advanced Nutrients
Advanced Nutrients is the leading innovator, producer and marketer of quality products for one of the fastest growing industries in the United States. Our sales team is growing and we are now on the search for an outside sales rep (aka Business Buddy) to join our team in the Central United States, specifically Chicago and Ohio.
We are looking for team members who are natural salespeople and can be as proud of our products as we are! Your role will be to sell Advanced Nutrients products by making regularly scheduled in-person sales calls, to approximately 40 to 60 established retail accounts. In addition, you will be actively seeking to develop new clients, as well as managing the release and sales of new products.
• Build the business by focusing on the client. This will be easy if you're the natural sales person we're looking for. We choose our clients very carefully. You'll really like working with them, and they'll like working with you to grow both their business and ours.
• Meet and exceed assigned sales goals, but not because there's just a quota to reach. We're in one of the fastest growing industries in the country and our products help our clients grow their business, and you'll feel great about your job.
• Review goals quarterly with the assistance of the Global Sales Manager and Sales Coach and Trainer.
• Actively pursue new accounts in the gardening, hydroponic, or consumer goods sectors.
• Follow up on all communications and requirements related to setting up and starting new accounts.
• Review, address and resolve any outstanding client AR issues.
• Visit all clients, in person, on a regular, rotating basis during normal business hours.
• Weekends may occasionally be required, particularly during summer time.
• Additional duties as required
Experience, Education, and Skills
• 2-3 years of in-person B2B sales experience required.
• Strong working knowledge of sales promotions, effective merchandising, and client rotation techniques is a must.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Must be proficient with a CRM
• Must be proficient with Smartphones and basic understanding of Tablets.
• Must possess a valid state driver's license, proof of car insurance, economical and reliable vehicle.
• Understanding of indoor gardening and/or hydroponics would be a plus
• Bachelor's Degree in business related field preferred.
• There will be extensive local travel, upwards of 150 miles per day. Work is performed mainly in client locations but you're expected to conduct business on the road.
• This is NOT a traditional 40 hour a week job. Scheduling and calendars will fluctuate due to client demands, deadlines, special projects, etc.
• Extensive New-Hire training, paid for by the company, will be provided at our corporate office in Abbotsford, BC, Canada. Valid passport and clear criminal history (including DUI/DWI) are required.