Production Assistant job in San Diego
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Salary and Benefits:||Apply for Salary Details|
Our Site: Direct Cannabis Network |
We are a digital media news network focused on the B2B niche in the cannabis industry. Our team is currently seeking a video production assistant. Someone who has a passion about business, technology, and the cannabis industry. Possibly looking to make a name for themselves in the industry or gain experience working on video editing for college credit. We will be able to provide guidance and instruction with every project, and keep track of weekly progress.
- Assist with producing and curating professional-level film content for various purposes/platforms.
- Archive, log, and transcribe video footage.
- Support all aspects of video shoots, including: setup, camera operation, lighting, writing scripts; audio, teleprompter operation, and Q&A.
- Create and implement motion graphics.
- Distribute video via internet through YouTube, website, and other outlets.
- Major or experience in video production, cinematography, television, film or related field is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with operating cameras (DSLR & HDV), lighting systems, editing systems (non-linear systems such as Adobe Premiere, FCP), audio equipment, etc.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and After Effects a plus.
- Strong creative thinker; able to generate original ideas and content, and tell a story.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Team player; strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and have a high level of integrity.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Available for in-house work 20-30 hrs/wk