Logistics Coordinator job in Anywhere
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Apply for Salary Details|
Our Site: Cura CS LLC |
Logistics Coordinator for Leading Cannabis Manufacturing Company
We are looking for a passionate and professional person to fill the role of Logistics Coordinator. This individual will coordinate scheduling throughout Oregon for supply chain pickup and delivery of products for our rapidly expanding company. We have a state of the art extraction facility using some of the most advanced cannabis extraction and concentration equipment in the world. This individual must be able to schedule and coordinate freight and deliveries for on time arrivals as needed for production. Must be extremely organized, motivated, trustworthy, have strong social skills, and be a team player. Military background preferred. Background check required.
Our company is currently OHA and OLCC licensed.
• Experience in supply chain logistics and freight scheduling.
• Valid driver's license and good driving record.
• Familiar with all State and Local laws pertaining to Cannabis procurement.
• Prefer individual with a current OMMP card.
• Coordinate scheduling of pickup and delivery of products throughout Oregon.
• Must follow all State and Local Laws and rules regarding Cannabis.
• Maintaining strict inventory records of all materials delivered and received.
• Depending on experience. Incentives and bonuses in addition to regular pay.
We provide benefits for our employees including Medical, Dental,and Vision options. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.