Sales Representative job in Boston
Vacancy has expired
Boston, Massachusetts (MA) Apply for Commission Structure
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Salary and Benefits:||Apply for Commission Structure|
Our Site: Vuber Technologies |
Employee Type: Commission based / Salary + benefits potential
Experienced Required: 2+ years sales
Education Required: Some College
Job Description: Vuper Vaporizers is looking for an experienced, positive, self-motivated, results driven and client focused individuals to join it's ever expanding sales team in cannabis, one of the nation's fastest growing industries.
As a Vuber Sales Representative your key responsibilities will revolve around your clients. This will include, but not be limited to, development of new sales relationships, maintenance of past and referred clients, optimal customer and client service while displaying a high level of integrity befitting an ambassador to our brand.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Holds self accountable for all sales goals
- Resolves client issues in partnership with management
- Responsible for creating new sale relationships
- Actively pursues opportunities to promote the brand
- Fosters client relationships to support business initiatives & mutual growth
- Complies with company policies
- Always embodies integrity, person-ability & professionalism
- Required to maintain knowledge of product lines
- Accountable for all monetary handling
- Participates in industry shows
- Assist in visual sale displays
- Looks for ways to maximize opportunities
The Vuber team BELIEVES in cannabis and views vaporization as an efficient way to utilize cannabis for both its medical AND recreational practices. Vuber is very proud to offer a non-evasive delivery system that is portable, convenient and discreet. We strive to provide a convenient way for customers to incorporate cannabis into their lives in any way that suits their lifestyle. At Vuber we value our customers. We are solution oriented educators that know the cannabis industry and can accommodate our customers' needs. We believe in being friendly, honest and transparent while holding to the highest standards of integrity and ethics. We are a family oriented business, built from the ground up. We remain true to those roots while continuously innovating, improving, and striving to better our products in design and materials.
At Vuber, we have a vision of the normalization of cannabis into society. We hope to broaden the perceptions of society by educating and sharing new findings and norms to users and non-users alike, casting light on all the good cannabis provides in its endless applications. Vuber designs its devices to be portable, convenient, discreet and easy to use. We seek to inspire people to engage, interact and connect through a fun and active lifestyle while offering superior customer service and a lifetime warranty of our product. We are about both quality of life and quality of product;we believe that these are mutually inclusive.
Like our company? Now you can grow with us. Send us your resume & discover how you can be a part of the fastest growing vape brand in America!
Connect with us:
Proud supporters of the cannabis industry, Vuber is a member of the National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA), Women Grow, and the Colorado Cannabis Chamber of Commerce (4C).
- The Marijuana Dating Game seeking qualified candidates Arizona (AZ) Anywhere
- If your Sexy, Funny and High…. Audition to be on the Marijuana Dating Game… Phoenix, Arizona Arizona (AZ) Anywhere
- Chief Financial Officer for Massroots Colorado (CO) Anywhere
- Senior Android Engineer for Massroots Colorado (CO) Denver
- Cannabis Internship with Massroots Colorado (CO) Anywhere