Cannabis Production Technician job in Bainbridge Island
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Apply for Salary Details|
Our Site: Landseye Logistics |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cannabis Production Technician - Bainbridge Island, WA
** GREAT PAY - BENEFITS - TOP COMPANY IN THE INDUSTRY **
Who We Are
Landseye Logistics is Washington State's premier supplier of a full spectrum of cannabis products. Our mission is to build strategic relationships with both cannabis growers and retail stores alike, while developing unique brands that meet the needs of all demographics who enjoy the positive potential of cannabis for the mind, body and spirit. Along the way, we want to implement technology to increase packaging process efficiencies and product distribution while maintaining high qualities that customers should expect.
We are seeking a Production Technician to work in our facility located on Bainbridge Island. This is an hourly role that reports to the Production Supervisor.
- Responsible for weighing, assembling and packaging various forms of cannabis products including but not limited to flowers, edibles, pre-rolls and oil concentrates
- Assembling packaging materials and applying labels
- Responsible for accurate tracking and weighing of all production projects as assigned by supervisors
- Accurately counting, processing, and packing of finished goods
- Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, and repetitive movements
Qualifications and Experience:
- Age 21 or older
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). One year or more packaging production experience preferred.
- Experience in cannabis industry highly preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with the U.S. and Metric Systems of Measurements
- Fluency (verbal and written) in the English language
- Ability to periodically lift, push and pull 50+ pounds, stand, walk, kneel, bend, and reach
- Willing to work in a hot/cold/wet environment with loud machinery, fumes and moving vehicles
- Excitement for working in a start-up environment with a high level of ambiguity and change
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Background check will be conducted after conditional offer of employment is extended