Store Manager – Rockford, Illinois job in Anywhere
Vacancy has expired
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Apply for Salary Details|
Our Company: NDP Staffing, LLC |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our Client is looking for a Store Manager for a newly established dispensary in Rockford, Illinois. This leader should be willing to be hands-on and able to work autonomously. If you have strong customer service skills, a passion for Cannabis and the drive to lead a team in an exciting and rapidly growing new industry, this could be the job for you.
• Managing day-to-day operations of the store.
• Opening and closing the store.
• Motivating, Coaching, Training and Mentoring staff.
• Providing continuous leadership throughout the organization.
• Providing exceptional customer service at all times.
• 10 or more years of extensive experience in Retail Operations.
• 5 or more years of experience in Retail Management and People Management.
• Proficiency with POS Systems.
• Previous experience with Inventory Management.
• Strong working knowledge of Cannabis and related products.
• Ability to work in a professional, fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
• Ability to work well under pressure and be flexible as needed.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Willingness to work any day of the week, any shift.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Ability to lift 25 pounds if necessary.
• Ability to sit and/or stand for 10 hours.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Previous experience in the Cannabis Industry.
• Previous experience working in a Retail Pharmacy.
• Previous experience working in an Office dealing with the public.
• Exposure to the BioTrack POS System.