Social Media Manager job in 16211 North Scottsdale Road
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|City:||16211 North Scottsdale Road|
|Salary and Benefits:||Apply for Salary Details|
Our Site: AZmarijuana.com |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
AZmarijuana.com , Arizona's #1 marijuana industry website, is looking for a Social Media Manager to handle all social media. This is a part-time, unpaid internship that can turn into a well-paid, full-time career if the intern can prove their value to the company by increasing our social media traffic and engagement. A majority of this job can and will be performed out-of-office. So you can work from home, Starbucks, or wherever you desire.
We are the leading website for the Arizona marijuana industry. We offer a place for people to find Arizona dispensaries , marijuana doctors , delivery services , product review , marijuana events calendar, articles (e.g., How to Get a Marijuana Card ), news , and more.
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads
- Curate relevant content to reach fans and customers.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Curate and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Daily monitoring, posting, content (both written + visual) creation + development
- Use social media tools to monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Update and manage social media presence
-Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
-Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
-Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
-Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business.
-Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
-Develop, implement and assist in Marketing and PR strategies to promote website, apps and events
-Market research including industry, partner and competitor analysis
-Serving as a community/brand evangelist and increasing online engagement with followers and fans, including proactive issue identification and community management
-Leading social media events, and assisting with overall events, PR and Brand team campaigns
-Assist in creating and developing other social media channels, including blogging, video, and photo
-Assist in identification of new opportunities for engagement with like-minded properties and companies in social networking spaces
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum of 3-4 years of related marketing and public relations experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proofreading and grammar skills
- Knowledge of computer programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and exhibit good judgment
- Strong team support orientation
- Sound decision making skills are required
- Must have an ability think outside-the-box and create from the ground-up
- Familiarity of all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn