Our Site: CannaMed Talent Solutions |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Are you ready to ditch your boring dead-end staffing gig for a real challenge? CannaMed Talent Solutions is building the premier staffing agency serving the medical cannabis industry. To build a great company, we're hiring great people.
If you have previous experience working as a Sales or Operations Manager in the commercial or light industrial staffing industry and are looking to blaze a trail in an exciting new industry you need to apply today. Seriously, do it today.
The right candidate will be outgoing, professional, intelligent, competitive, have a strong work ethic, desire to succeed and the ability to laugh and learn. You must be fun, optimistic, energetic and excited about the direction of the medical cannabis community. Medical cannabis is changing the game for patients with debilitating illnesses across the country. You're going to be a part of the "game-changing" right here in IL.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the recruiting and staffing programs and client development of our Chicago-based location. The Ops Manager will contribute to developing and implementing business strategy, directing staff, and leading a productive work environment. The Operations Manager will have their hands on every major functional area of the firm. This is an amazing opportunity to learn new things and apply your skills and knowledge to building a world-class operation.
Primary duties will include:
- Ensuring that all functional areas are operating in accordance with the firm's principles and core values
- Consistently monitors and manages the financial goals, budget and operating performance of the office as measured by the tools and standards established by the firm
- Developing multi-level client relationships while demonstrating the firm's service differentiators
- Assuring that the firm's practices comply with state, regulatory and internal company guidelines
- Ensure that all client and candidate obligations are consistently met
- Participating with management and staff in the development of the firm's budget and goals
- Collaborating with the accounting department with regard to invoicing and collection efforts.
- Analyzing trends and project weekly, quarterly, and annual revenue. Develop and implement improvement plans when needed.
- Providing leadership and supervision to office staff. Interviewing, hiring, developing, managing performance and terminating employment of staff as needed. Ensuring positive employee relations and resolving any staff issues or grievances.
- Constantly monitoring and engaging the medical cannabis market through marketing and sales activities, recruiting, competitive analysis, client interactions, and other initiatives as appropriate.
- Developing and implementing sales plans.
- Negotiating contracts in accordance with CannaMed Talent policies and guidelines.
- Ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations related to staffing business practices.
- At least 3 years of staffing industry experience, branch or operations management experience is a plus
- Demonstrated success in business generation, leading and driving business development
- Solid background servicing retail, light industrial or a commercial client base
- Excellent interpersonal communication, sales and relationship-building skills
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service to clients
- A minimum of one year of management or supervisory experience required
- Ability to mentor and nurture internal staff
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in MS Office or Google Apps for Business, applicant tracking systems, social media and other tools and technologies
- 1 year of financial management and budgeting experience is preferred
- A passion for bringing medical cannabis to patients