Photographer job in Phoenix
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Salary and Benefits:||Apply for Salary Details|
Our Site: Photographer |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Title: Weedmaps Media Freelance Photographer
Weedmaps.com, the largest cannabis technology company in the world, is looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join our network of Freelance Media Professionals.
Our culture is about passion, innovation and technology: work fast and smart, be a creative troubleshooter. We operate at an extremely fast pace to match the pace of the growing cannabis industry.
"In the box" thinkers need not apply. Self-starters, adept at thinking strategically but can also roll up their sleeves and get the job done will fit into this entrepreneurial environment extremely well.
The ideal candidate for the job must have the photography equipment and experience necessary to photograph Cannabis, Edibles, and Concentrates to the Weedmaps Photo Menu standard.
Must have a strong attention to detail.
Must be willing to work proactively with supervising professionals in a highly dynamic environment.
This is an unparalleled opportunity to work with the leading industry player at a critical time as legalization for recreational, medicinal and mainstream marijuana converges.
Travel to assigned destinations within region to fulfill Photography packages for clients.
Process images to Weedmaps Weedmenu standards.
Brand images using provided template.
Provide RAW images on a monthly basis.
• Deadlines - Work to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy and output quality does not suffer.
• Accuracy - Produce accurate high quality work.
• Impact - Positive impact on Photography Team output.
• Time to Output - Measure time against output to provide key insight to production process efficiency.
• Passion for and usage of cannabis products and technology
• Superior customer service/people rapport building skills, both 1:1 and in a group environment
• Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exemplary organization skills
• Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Team player and ability to get along with others
• Experience working within a Media Team environment
• Minimum one or two years relevant experience
• Must own DSLR / Strobe Lighting
• High enthusiasm, can do attitude, and creative mind
• Strong ability to work fast and under deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication, including an eye for detail
• Positive outlook
Weedmaps.com is a community where medical marijuana patients connect with other patients in their geographic region to freely discuss and review local cannabis co-operatives, dispensaries, medical doctors and delivery services!