Bookkeeper job in San Leandro
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Apply for Salary Details|
Our Site: Kiva Confections |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
KIVA Confections is the leading producer of artisanal, cannabis infused confectionary products in the United States and is one of the most recognized and preferred brands in the burgeoning medical marijuana and adult use cannabis industry.
We are currently looking for a Full Charge Bookkeeper to join our innovative, growing company. This position will be located in our San Francisco Offices (on Market near the Castro) starting in November timeframe. Prior to that time the position will report to our Hayward offices with frequent opportunities to work remotely.
The position will carry full responsibilities for all aspects of Kiva's bookkeeping, financial regulatory compliance, management reporting and payroll functions. The successful candidate will be of the highest integrity and have strong interpersonal and communication skills. He or she will be highly motivated with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve and make reasonable administrative decisions based on company policies and practices. This position reports to the CFO and will have significant engagement with the outside CPA. In addition, there will be significant interaction with CEO, COO, VP Marketing and other senior people within and outside the company.
Primary Responsibilities/Typical Duties:
• Prepare monthly trial balance
• Prepare monthly financial statements generally for CPA review and Management information: (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement, Cash Flow Statement)
• Prepare related reports and summaries for management information & decision making.
• Prepare sales reports in (weekly)
• Prepare and process payroll
• Track fixed assets and prepare depreciation schedules
• Process accounts payable, including maintaining vendor/supplier records, etc.
• Process accounts receivable, including invoicing, maintaining customer records, etc.
• Maintain all cash records including cash verification, bank deposits (multiple accounts) and reconcile bank statements
• Prepare quarterly tax filings: federal, state and local.
• Ensure all appropriate business licenses, etc. are maintained
• May handle some human resource functions to include benefits administration
• Minor reception responsibilities as required
Education, Experience, & Certifications:
• AA Degree minimum with Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or Finance preferred.
• 5+ years bookkeeping experience
• Proficiency with Apple products
• Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel is highly desirable; MS PowerPoint experience is a plus.
• Proficiency in QuickBooks and File Maker
KIVA Confections is an Equal Opportunity Employer