Head Grower job in Anywhere
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||40,000 - 60,000|
Our Company: Pure Green Cross WA, LLC d/b/a Atomic Budz |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are a Tier 2 Licensed Producer and Processor Facility
Help manage a med-scale warehouse growing marijuana hydroponically (NFT). Perform all the tasks in the grow facility including: monitoring all water and light systems to required levels. Duties include cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, topping, flushing, preventative sprays, trimming, packaging, waste disposal and utilizing required inventory management system. We operate under the highest standards of professionalism and expect the same from all our employees. This involves knowing and following the all the rules of I-502.
* Help manage a large-scale warehouse with various grow lights.
* Ability to develop into lead grower.
*Pleasant, friendly attitude and a can do approach
* Learn all protocols and aspect of growing high quality marijuana
* Perform all the tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, topping, flushing, preventative sprays, trimming, packaging, waste disposal and inventory management.
* Develop and/or maintain grow warehouse protocols and nutrient regiment scheduling.
* Manage marijuana plants, giving each individual plant the attention it needs one at a time.
* Manage plant scheduling and organization to precisely project all garden needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep garden green and expenses low.
* Cataloging and analyzing each individual strain from seeds, clone to flower to harvesting.
*Enter in all required data to maintain records for state reporting
* Cloning and manage vegetation with at least a 90% success rate.
* Execute preventative maintenance and elimination of all types of mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc.
* Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
* Mastery of Ebb & Flow, NFT and Aeroponics growing methods, including in-depth knowledge of PH; PPM and EC counts and appropriate methods to keeping required balance.
* Mastery of Soil growing methods including micronutrients, beneficial bacteria and nutrient implementation.
* Working knowledge in hydro systems understanding precise temperature and humidity manipulation.
* Expert knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
* Well researched in new techniques and insight to expand knowledge in nutrient of individual strains, high yield recipes, controlled stress environments to different lighting systems and set ups.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Strains; Sativa, Indica and Hybrids and mastery of implementation and knowledge of effects of strains.
* Assist state and local government auditors and law enforcement with inventory, sales and compliance audits.
* Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
* Facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary.
*Follow scheduling for continuous harvest.
Follow written (email) and oral instruction and instruction.
*Excellent communication skills.
*Other duties as assigned
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
* Growing for more than 2 years providing evidence of such.
* You have at least 1 years commercial grow experience as a Grower.
* Knowledge of medium scale commercial plant cultivation including nutrient requirements, mediums, light requirements, temperature control, air flow, etc.
* Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
* Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse.
* Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics.
* Must be able to provide grow resume, pictures and portfolio at interview.
* Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
* You are at least 21 years of age.
* You have no felony convictions.
* You are willing to participate in an extensive background check.
* You can start within 10 days
* You are trustworthy and hardworking.
* You have reliable transportation.
* You must be able to make a commitment to grow into a Master Grower
Pay will be highly competitive and based upon experience, and work ethic. It will consist of a base salary and a performance based bonus. Benefits: will be available after initial employment trial period including in part, vacation, sick days, holiday pay, bonus and health insurance and 401K.
We require background and credit checks.