Digital Press Operator job in Commerce
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||20,000 - 40,000|
Our Site: Marijuana Packaging.com |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
DIGITAL PRESS OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operate Digital Press Equipment
• Keep work-in-progress thoroughly organized and produce goods using minimal waste
• Maintain a highly productive schedule and keep up with Customer demands
• Work independently as well as with a Team
• Maintain strong communication
• Occasionally produce and prepare digital prepress artwork files to be "print ready"
• Maintain a daily schedule of printed orders according to the production schedule
• Work along Digital Arts Team to strive for 100% quality of all orders
• Monitor all processes on press to ensure effective quality control throughout run
• Maintain inventory of all necessary press supplies
• Ensures the inventory is maintained at acceptable levels
• Perform preventive maintenance and troubleshoot press issues
• Keep a clean and presentable workstation
• Operator will maintain a clean uniform
• Reports to supervisor to resolve issues as they arise
• Communicates directly with technicians to resolve mechanical or hardware issues
• Operating Printers
• Primera C1200
• Primera FX1200
• Mimaki UV JFX200
DIGITAL PRESS OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS:
• A High School Diploma or GED (Required). Some college coursework a plus
• A minimum of 2+ years in a manufacturing environment
• Prior experience in a traditional offset or web press environment
• Must have strong computer skills and willingness to learn new software.
• Must be able to perform basic math including fractions and decimals.
• Mechanical aptitude and the ability to produce rapidly a must.
• Must be very motivated and highly productive, with a sense for overall effectiveness in a Manufacturing environment.
• Must be able to perform physical duties of position such as assisting in moving product from printing to packaging departments.
• Knowledge in the printing and label manufacturing industry strongly preferred
• Working knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suites and digital file-to-print processes
• A working knowledge of print, design, and color management
• Able to lift, carry, push, or move up to 50 pounds
• Repetitive movement
• Stand for prolong periods of time
• Fast paced environment
• Monday - Friday; possible Saturdays
• 9:00AM - 5:00PM
• Casual attire; visual body art acceptable
• We offer paid time off and group medical benefits
A&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer