Processing Manager job in Seattle
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Apply for Salary Details|
Our Site: Suncliff |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I502 PROCESSOR LOOKING FOR PROCESSING MANAGER
We are a State Licensed I502 Producer and Processor committed to crafting quality organic cannabis. Our team has an opening for a Processing Manager to help get our products prepped, packaged and in the hands of retailers. If you're a fun person with a high-attention to detail and crazy work ethic we're looking for you!
The Processing Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of our processing operations from trimming, to curing, to packaging products. You will be instrumental in helping to craft our production processes and manage our awesome production team.
* Maintaining compliance with State regulations and laws
* Environmental management of drying/curing areas
* Ordering supplies for processing areas through warehouse
* In conjunction with the CEO, ensuring quality assurance and quality control for products
* Maintenance and sanitation of processing equipment and Processing Areas
* Compliance with Company policies and procedures
* Supervision of Processing Technicians (trimmers) and Processing Technicians (lab)
* We're looking for candidates with 4 years experience in commercial-scale cannabis processing facility and with 2+ years of managment experience.
* Excellent Communication skills
* Cool person with the ability to work well with others