Digital Marketing Intern job in Denver
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Salary and Benefits:||Apply for Salary Details|
Our Site: Complia |
We Are: Complia
Our mission is: Provide peace of mind to cannabis operators and effortless oversight for government partners in a complex regulatory environment
What we need: A motivated individual who is ready to provide insight from web traffic, google analytics, run A/B Google Ad word campaigns, and weekly updates to our social media.
This is truly a hands-on internship that has real implications that shape the messaging to our customers. Your work will impact the bottom line and reach new customers to drive growth. You will be involved in all aspects of running Complia's marketing and messaging and be a core member of the team:
- Provide insights from Complia's web traffic through Google Analytics
- Give quantifiable results on different messaging by running effective Google Ad Word A/B campaigns
- Recommend SEO best practices and assist in organic search rankings
- Send and monitor email campaigns written by our compliance team
- Post content from our compliance team on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. The vast majority of responsibilities will take place May-August 2016; however, we hope that whoever chooses to come on board would like to continue working with us throughout the year as time permits.
We are happy to work with the right candidate to help them receive class credit for this work. This internship is unpaid, but does provide access to the fastest growing market today. Upside potential pending rapid growth and expansion.
We look forward to hearing from you,