Indoor Master Grower job in Anywhere
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Apply for Salary Details|
Our Site: Ohana Growers |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Establish and manage multiple large-scale warehouses with over 100 grow lights in each. Perform all the Master Grower tasks in the grow facility including training and oversight of staff, inventory management, safety and security, environmental controls,and other duties as required under the highest quality standards and professionalism.
- Manage large-scale warehouses with various traditional and LED grow lights.
- Develop operational standards, policies, and procedures for the grow facilities.
- Perform grow and facility management tasks including but not limited to cloning, transplanting, vegetation, feeding, nutrient management, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar feeding and sprays, dry and cure, trimming, packaging,and waste disposal.
- Perform and assist with facility management including but not limited to accounting, inventory management, employee recruitment and training, general management and administration.
- Develop and maintain grow warehouse protocols and nutrient regiment.
- Incorporate use of grow monitoring and reporting technologies.
- Manage marijuana plants, giving each individual plant the attention needed for highest quality and production.
- Manage plant scheduling and organization to precisely project all garden needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep garden green and expenses low.
- Cataloging and analyzing each individual strain from clone to flower to harvesting.
- Cloning and manage vegetation with at least a 90% success rate.
- Execute preventative maintenance and elimination of all types of mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment with professional laboratory standards.
- Mastery of Ebb & Flow, DWC and Aeroponics growing methods, including in-depth knowledge of PH; PPM and EC counts.
- Mastery of Soil growing methods including micronutrients, beneficial bacteria and nutrient implementation.
- Working knowledge in container systems with soil and hydro as well as understanding temperature and humidity manipulation.
- Expert knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
- Well researched in new techniques and insight to expand knowledge in nutrient of individual strains, high yield recipes, controlled stress environments to different lighting systems and set ups.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Strains; Sativa, Indica and Hybrids and mastery of medicinal implementation and knowledge of effects of strains and types of medicinal administration.
- Assist state and local government auditors and law enforcement with inventory, sales and compliance audits.
- Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- Facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Grow experience with various systems minimum of 5 years.
- Commercial grow experience of at least 2 years as a Master Grower.
- Knowledge of and experience with large scale commercial plant cultivation including nutrient requirements, mediums, light requirements, temperature control, air flow, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience with plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
- Capable of performing manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse.
- Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant properties and genetics.
- Must be able to provide grow resume, pictures, portfolio, and verifiable references at interview.
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior, strong communication and leadership skills and strong attention to detail.
- You are at least 21 years of age.
- You have no felony convictions.
- You are willing to participate in an extensive background check.
- You can start immediately.
- Ability to travel
- You are trustworthy and hardworking.
- You have reliable transportation.
- You meet the moral character requirements as specified by Company
- Salary is negotiable based on experience level
- Revenue share options available after 3 succesful grow cycles
- Ownership options available after 5 successful grow cycles