Extraction Technician/Lab Manager job in Anywhere
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Site: Lit Brands |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Reno, Nevada -Extraction Technician & Lab Manager - Salary + Bonus
2+ years experience required with industry extraction and lab equipment.
We are looking for a passionate and professional individual to fill the role of lead CO2 extraction technician and manage our lab. This individual will work in our facility with all equipment needed to produce the highest quality cannabis products. This individual must be extremely motivated, professional, have strong computer & social skills, possess a current and valid driver's license, and be team player.
• Preparing equipment and plant materials for extraction.
• Operating highly sophisticated extraction equipment.
• Processing concentrates and extracts
• Cleaning and maintenance of extraction equipment and laboratory facility.
• Maintaining strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals and equipment used in the laboratory.
• Operating, maintaining, and making adjustments and repairs to laboratory equipment such as liquid chromatography systems, pumps, microscopes, balances, centrifuges, and other laboratory equipment
• Maintaining inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment, and preparing requisitions as needed.
• Storing supplies and equipment, disposal of waste according to guidelines; keeping laboratory immaculate.
• Washing and sterilizing laboratory glassware.
• Performing clerical work related to laboratory activities: record keeping, filing, and answering telephone inquiries
• Maintaining material safety data sheets for all department chemicals and products.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Must not have been convicted of any felony offenses pursuant to state statutes.
• Bachelor's or Associate's degree or equivalent experience
• A minimum of two years of full-time paid experience working with CO2 extraction equipment
• Knowledge/understanding of federal and local laws, and regular updates to these
• Principles of biochemistry, organic and inorganic chemistry
• Scientific laboratory procedures and techniques as used in a chemistry laboratory
• Scientific laboratory equipment and apparatus
• Scientific methods of measurements
• Health and safety practices and precautions applicable to a chemistry laboratory
• Proper and safe handling and disposal of harmful chemicals, substances, and hazardous wastes
• Record keeping procedures
• Keep detailed and precise records
• Follow complex instructions and formulae in the preparation of extracts and concentrates
• Prepare chemical extracts, and dilutions to specifications
• Effectively and safely operate, adapt, and maintain scientific equipment
• Perform repairs and adjustments to a variety of laboratory equipment
• Stay abreast of technical subjects, practices, and developments in the field of chemistry
• Maintain an inventory of equipment, supplies, and tools
• Work effectively and cooperatively with others
• Effectively utilize computer hardware and software