Brand Ambassador -CO, WA, NV, & CA job in Anywhere
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Hourly Rate|
Our Site: Lit Brands |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Brand Ambassador for CO, NV, WA, and CA- Lit™ & Sepal ™ Brands is looking for an energetic, experienced and dedicated professional to join our successful sales team.
Lit™ & Sepal™ Brand Ambassadors are responsible for raising awareness of Lit and Sepal Brands through social media, outbound prospecting and events. Other responsibilities include: social media campaigns with our marketing team; targeted outbound prospecting, opportunity identification and qualification.
Additionally, the Brand Ambassador will work closely with product specialists, Lit marketing, and existing customers for tracking market activities and industry trends. Occasional travel is required, including client meetings, representing Lit™ & Sepal™ and other Brands at networking and industry events as well as trade-shows. Ideal candidates will be achievement-motivated, high-energy and goal-oriented TEAM players.
• Daily updates- accurate account of target prospecting and sales opportunity data
• Daily outbound calls
• Daily social media targets as identified with team lead
• Monthly activity standards as well as achievement of monthly and quarterly sales goals
• Outbound target prospecting via email, phone, LinkedIn and networking
• Quickly identify and qualify sales opportunities, and work with sales executives daily
• Maintain professional and industry knowledge by attending internal and external workshops, reviewing industry publications, establishing personal networks
• Bachelor's degree or Associates Degree with equivalent experience
• 1+ years experience in sales, account management and/or related roles
• Strong understanding of the legal cannabis industry
• Strong relationships with dispensary owners preferred
• Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to set and achieve challenging goals
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building orientation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superior presentation and proposal creation skills
• Excellent client facing skills needed for trade-shows & events
• Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
• Ability to assimilate and apply new information necessary to performing the job
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Must not have been convicted of any felony offenses pursuant to state statutes