Extraction Technician II job in Reno
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Hourly Rate|
Our Site: Lit Brands |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Reno, Nevada -Extraction Technician II
2+ years experience required with extraction and/or chemistry lab; 2+years experience within industry
We are looking for a passionate and professional individual to assist part-time w/our lead CO2 extraction technician/chemist. This individual will work in our facility with all equipment needed to produce the highest quality cannabis products. This individual must be extremely motivated, professional, have strong computer & social skills, possess a current and valid driver's license, and team player.
Other daily responsibilities include:
• Assist w/running lab and machines
• Daily lab operations and sanitation
• Order and inventory equipment and supplies
• Accurately log/track machine runs and yields -for optimizing quality yield and run times
• Extraction of Medicinal and herbal concentrates
• Track all oil productions
• Product Preparation and production/fill all oil products within the lab
• Knowledge base and understanding for sub and supercritical extraction methodologies
• Knowledge/understanding of federal and local laws, and regular updates to these
• Report daily updates on all lab operations
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Must not have been convicted of any felony offenses pursuant to state statutes.
• Bachelor's or Associate's degree; or equivalent experience
• A minimum of two years experience within industry