Operations Manager job in Los Angeles
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||100,000 and above|
Our Site: Concentrate Vape Company |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are seeking a qualified operations manager to join our LA-based medical marijuana products company.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Managing company-wide initiatives across the following departments: marketing, sales, product development, supply chain, and accounting.
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishing strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information, identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
- Accomplishing financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget' scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintaining quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems.
- Creating systems and processes to ensure accurate benchmarks and measurement towards strategic goals.
Candidates must have the following experience or qualifications to be considered:
- Managing a team greater than 8.
- Using systems and automation to streamline company processes.
- Using a CRM and accounting software.
Qualities that benefit your chances:
- Strong management skills, including fostering teamwork and nurturing team assets.
- Results-driven, with a strong emphasis on data to qualify strategic approaches.