Medical Marijuana Delivery Driver job in Hayward
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Site: 800 Buds Collective |
Are you looking for an exciting career in the cannabis industry? Do you have an amazing personality, and exceptional drive to succeed? If so, you may be a good fit for our dynamic and growing team of delivery drivers!
800 Buds is fast-paced, energetic, and fun environment. We have several hundred patients across the East Bay and maintain an exceptional level of customer service and reliability, all while delivering the Bay Area's best selection of top shelf medication, and we do mean the BEST. We are looking for bright, cutting-edge folks who won't settle for being #2 in the industry. Together we can grow and take cannabis delivery into the stratosphere!
As a driver for 800 Buds you can expect to be on the road most of the time, so having a reliable car is a must. Safety is a top priority and as such our drivers are not required to carry meds in their car (other than the deliveries they're on). Opportunities for advancement are available to those who show exceptional dedication to our service and a commitment to grow with us in this industry.
• You. Must. Be. AWESOME. If we don't like you, if we can't work with you, if you don't "get it" we don't want you on our team. It's that simple.
• Enjoy Driving - No road rage, tickets, or accidents (I.e. Clean DMV)
• Drive 200 - 500 miles per week with own vehicle - We reimburse mileage
• Basic knowledge and understanding on the subject of medical cannabis
• Ability to multi-task
• Great customer service
• Basic computer skills
• Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
• Have no other job (We don't like being 2nd, if you haven't noticed)
• Desire to be part of a well-motivated, organized, professional team
Perks of the job!
• Product discounts
• Tips and gas stipend!
• Weekly pay
• Access to industry events
• Competitive compensation
• Opportunity for advancement
• Great team!
• Be on the forefront of this INCREDIBLE growing industry
This is a part-time, contractor position; must be available for at least 25-32 hours per week without any other schedule conflicts.
How to Apply
** All driving positions begin as fully paid internships which last 90 days. After 90 days those qualified will be offered full-time contracts, usually with a pay increase.
Here are the driver qualifications required:
• Unexpired California Driver's license
• Valid registration and insurance
• Doctor's (paper) recommendation for the use of medical cannabis in California
• Clean driving record (DMV Printout within 2 weeks is required)
• Knowledge of medical cannabis a plus
• Reliable, clean, and well maintained vehicle
• Must be 21 Years or Older
• No felony convictions
• Must have a working smart phone
• Must live within the delivery area of Fremont to Castro Valley