Social Media Coordinator job in San Francisco
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Salary and Benefits:||Hourly Rate|
Our Site: The Betty Project |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Betty Project is looking for an Entry Level Social Media Coordinator to
create and grow a strong online presence for our brand.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for increasing traffic, engagement and sales.
• Create spontaneous yet engaging text, images, and video content appropriate for the
• Schedule and maintain posts for multiple platforms.
• Comprehend target demographic preferences.
• Track and optimize all web traffic.
• Research trends in social media platforms.
• Assist in the execution of all marketing related events such as promotions,
competitions, trade shows, parties, publications, interviews,
• Collaborate and support design, business development, distribution, retail,
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Skills and qualifications
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Expertise in multiple social media platforms
• In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and google analytics
• Degree in marketing, new media or relevant field
• self motivated, detail oriented, personable
• Knowledge of medicinal cannabis
• Word, excel or equivalent; photography, video and branding a plus
The Betty Project is a San Francisco based company that provides patients safe
and ethical access to award winning medical cannabis. thebettyproject.com