Extraction Technician job in Anywhere
Vacancy has expired
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Apply for Salary Details|
Our Site: Canna Pharmaceuticals |
Los Angeles, CA - Extraction Technician - Salary + Bonus
2+ years experience required with industry extraction and lab equipment.
We are looking for a passionate and professional individual to fill the role of extraction technician and manage our lab. This individual will work in our facility with all equipment needed to produce the highest quality cannabis products. This individual must be motivated, professional, have strong computer & social skills, possess a current and valid driver's license, and be team player.
• Preparing equipment and plant materials for extraction
• Operating sophisticated extraction equipment
• Processing concentrates and extracts
• Cleaning and maintenance of extraction equipment and manufacturing facility
• Maintaining inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals and equipment used in the facility
• Operating, maintaining, and making adjustments and repairs to extraction equipment
• Maintaining inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment, and preparing requisitions
• Storing supplies and equipment, disposal of waste according to guidelines
• Washing and sterilizing glassware.
• Performing clerical work related to production activities
• Record keeping, filing, and answering telephone inquiries
• Maintaining material safety data sheets for all department chemicals and products.
• Performing related duties as assigned
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Must not have been convicted of any felony offenses pursuant to state statutes.
• Bachelor's or Associate's degree or equivalent experience
• A minimum of two years of full-time paid experience working with extraction equipment
• Knowledge/understanding of federal and local laws, and regular updates to these
• Principles of biology and chemistry as applicable
• Scientific extraction and manufacturing procedures and techniques
• Scientific methods of measurements
• Health and safety practices and precautions applicable to an extraction facility
• Proper and safe handling and disposal of harmful chemicals, substances, and hazardous wastes
• Record keeping procedures
• Keep detailed and precise records
• Follow instructions and formulae in the preparation of extracts and concentrates
• Prepare chemical extracts, and dilutions to specifications
• Effectively and safely operate, adapt, and maintain scientific equipment
• Perform repairs and adjustments to a variety of equipment
• Maintain an inventory of equipment, supplies, and tools
• Work effectively and cooperatively with others
• Effectively utilize computer hardware and software