Concentrate Extraction Technician job in Breckenridge
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Apply for Salary Details|
Our Site: Breckenridge Concentrate Co. |
Experience required with industry extraction and lab equipment.
The Breckenridge Concentrate Co. is looking for a passionate and professional person to fill our extraction technician position and manage our extraction lab. This individual will work in a fully equipped facility to produce solvent extracts and produce high quality cannabis concentrate products. This individual should have strong computer skills as well as be willing to manage a team to produce and package marijuana concentrates.
• Preparing equipment and plant materials for extraction.
• Operating extraction equipment and handling extraction gases.
• Cleaning and maintenance of lab and extraction equipment.
• Maintaining records of product and inventory.
• Maintaining safety equipment and records.
• Performing clerical work as it pertains to concentrate lab.
• Performs related duties as needed.
• Manage related staff to accomplish packaging and production schedules.
• Must be at least 21 years old.
• Must have a valid Key Badge or be able to obtain a Key Badge
• Bachelor or Associate Degree in relevant field.
• Must be willing to work full time year round and possibly work holidays.
• Scientific laboratory procedures and techniques
• Scientific laboratory equipment and tools
• Scientific methods of measurement.
• Health and safety practices and precautions applicable to chemistry lab.
• Proper and safe handling and disposal of harmful chemicals, substances, and hazardous wastes