Master Grower job in Phoenix
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||100,000 and above|
Our Site: AZMASTERGROWER |
Our Arizona State Licensed Medical Marijuana client is looking for an experienced Master Grower who is eager to be a part of a thriving Dispensary and Cultivation business. The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor's Degree, with at least 5 years' experience in horticulture, botany or agriculture that must include a significant amount of experience managing a commercial production facility or greenhouse as a master grower.
• Manage plants from vegetative state through harvest at a large-scale marijuana cultivation warehouse.
• Perform all the tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, trimming, packaging, waste disposal and inventory management.
• Follow warehouse protocols and nutrient regiments.
• Supervise grow staff.
• Work closely with Chief Operating Officer on daily basis.
• Manage marijuana plants, giving each individual plant the attention it needs.
• Manage plant scheduling and organization to precisely project all garden needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Catalog and analyze each individual strain from clone to flower to harvest.
• Execute preventative maintenance and elimination of all types of mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc.
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
• Expert knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options. This must include a keen eye for spotting issues before they become a problem.
• Working knowledge of BioTrackTHC a plus.
• Develop monthly reporting to executive team.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Management of a commercial cultivation or greenhouse operation for more than 5 years.
• At least 3 years' commercial grow experience as a Master Grower - marijuana experience preferred but not required.
• Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options.
• Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse.
• Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics.
• Must have accountability, be a team player behavior and have strong attention to detail.
• Must have previous management experience.
• You are at least 21 years of age.
• You have no felony convictions.
• You possess or can qualify for an Arizona Dispensary Agent ID card
• You have managed people.
• You are trustworthy and hard working.
• $125,000 ($75,000 Salary plus $50,000 Bonus)
• Generous Health Benefits