Advertising Executive – Seattle job in Seattle
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Salary and Benefits:||Apply for Commission Structure|
Our Site: Culture Magazine |
The nation's #1 cannabis lifestyle magazine is seeking competitive and extremely motivated sales professionals to sell advertising in our publication and digital environments. As an Advertising Sales Executive, you will sell advertising to an eclectic group of clients.
• Sales of advertising for print, website and e-Marketing formats, and other opportunities as developed
• Cold calling, B2B sales, and closing new business
• Attracting new advertisers, updating database with new leads, and maintaining existing advertisers
• Contributing to the development of marketing tools, such as media kits
• Acting as an liaison between advertisers and our graphic design staff on matters such as ad design, ad updates and advertiser web banners
• Working closely with the sales director and our production department on ad-related matters, such as writing ad copy, collection of client material and securing final ad approval.
• Attendance at trade shows and other events to maximize brand awareness and promote sales.
• MUST have a MINIMUM of 2 years of print magazine advertising sales experience.
• Must have local knowledge (local residency) of the territory for this posted position.
• Candidate should have a successful sales history, must be goal-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Must have lots of energy and enjoy working with people and want to be part of our hard-working team.
• Valid driver's license, auto insurance and a reliable vehicle is a must.
• A degree preferred but not mandatory for the right candidate.
Our premier cannabis publication can be found online at: www.iReadCulture.com
This position offers the opportunity for unlimited earning potential. Compensation based on experience. This position reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager.