Advertising Traffic Coordinator job in Corona
Vacancy has expired
Corona, California (CA) 20,000 - 40,000
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||20,000 - 40,000|
Our Site: Culture Magazine
Cannabis lifestyle magazine is looking for a highly energetic, problem solving, professional, who is skilled in social media engagement. The position is a part time position, but can develop into a full time position.
The Digital Advertising Traffic Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the timely flow of design work throughout the ad tracking system and is involved in the technical and graphical aspects of digital advertisements. Responsible for the maintenance of existing advertisements as well as creating and monitoring pre- and post-web advertisement. Troubleshooting discrepancies and ensuring corrective steps when necessary is a daily requirement. Available to answer social media and email marketing campaign design questions from staff, respond to build the knowledge base of our teams and communicate information to all designers. Acts as the liaison between the local sales force and the ad building partners. Complete administrative tasks as assigned by either the Publisher or General Manager. This person may also take on assignments from the Editor-in-Chief and/or Director of Digital Media.
This person will report to both the Digital Content Manager (for social media) and General Manager (for ad traffic and administrative duties).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience in the coordination and traffic of digital advertisement. Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic/web design, creative and production to facilitate effective communication between departmental teams.
• Able to design sample advertisement layouts including text size, colors and static/animated imagery.
• Experience working with different content management systems. Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs and advertisement.
• Ensuring visual content is in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client.
• Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques.
• Exercise continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
• Exemplary interpersonal verbal and written communication skills. Clearly communicates requirements, expectations and deadlines accordingly. Must be able to resolve issues tactfully.
• Thorough and precise, paying strong attention to detail - ability to cross check proofs/layouts and communicate adjustments as needed.
• Proactive with a meticulous ability for detail, persistent follow-up and an ability to juggle shifting priorities.
• Ability to work both as a team and independently. Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to work in a strictly digital environment and comprehend ad instructions through electronic communication.
• Experience working with Microsoft Office is a MUST
• 2+ years web/graphic designer, traffic experience or project management experience within a high-volume agency, graphic design firm, or on-line department.
• Degree in Graphic Arts/Visual Communications or related field and/or 2+ years of directly related experience in a digital advertising production role.
• Intermediate level user of industry standard programming i.e. Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
• Strong skill level with Microsoft Office, especially Excel (spreadsheets and formulas)