Advertising Agent job in Anywhere
|Employer:||Log In or Register Here|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Apply for Commission Structure|
Our Site: Cannafo |
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Advertising Management firm in niche market experiencing dramatic growth is looking for highly motivated account reps.
Cannafo.com is a dynamic site in the cannabis industry. A one stop shop for all parties that are interested and involved in our market. Our site provides online resources for dispensaries to reach more consumers, educational resources for growers and an extensive strain index.
Cannabis is a new industry to the Internet. We have a strong value proposition that will be compelling for dispensaries, growers and consumers. We deliver the most cutting edge and in-demand promotional solutions available.
If you are highly motivated, communicate well and have a track record to prove it. We want to hear from you.
Job Description and Responsibilities
As a Solutions Specialist, you will be responsible for:
• Prospect for potential new clients by leveraging all communication forms and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Create and maintain a detailed spreadsheet with client contacts and activities.
• Expectation that 10% of activity turns into an opportunity.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and Company's practice leaders/Principals.
• Plan and prepare appropriate sales material for communication with new or existing client.
• Work with Company's team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service, proposal and contract delivery with key decision makers.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present yourself as the Company and always in a professional manner.
• Sales, marketing, related field or commensurate experience
Strong interpersonal skills; able to deal with opposing opinions and effect compromise
• Customer Service oriented
• A well-organized self-starter, capable of effectively budgeting time to meet priorities
• Time Management skills demonstrated ability to multi-task, while maintaining accuracy and functionality
• 3 to 5 years of sales and customer service expertise, preferably advertising related
• Computer literate with experience in time management and presentation software (Microsoft preferred)
• Willing to work extended hours to meet objectives
• Must have a professional appearance
• Base salary and Lucrative Commissions
• Paid Holidays
• Six+ figure earning potential
• Cash spiffs paid daily
• Residual income
• Pre-qualified leads
• State of the art solutions
• Enthusiastic sales assistance
• Professional work atmosphere